5G promises significantly faster mobile broadband speeds and security and lower latency than previous generations while also enabling the full potential of the Internet of Things. This simple and comprehensive 5G training deals with the basics of 5G technology with a focus on understanding important technical and business concepts in order to provide a deeper insight into the incredible scope of 5G use cases.
Module 1: 5G Concept and Use Cases
- What is 5G?
- 5G potential
- 5G use cases: eMBB, URLLC, mMTC
- 3GPP position with 5G
- Services and requirements for industry verticals
Module 2: 5G New Radio (5G NR)
- What is the 5G spectrum?
- What are 5G frequency bands?
- What is 5G NR?
- New 5G technologies
- Massive MIMO
- 5G beamforming
Module 3: 5G End-to-End Architecture
- Standalone vs. Non-Standalone architectures
- 5G deployment options
- 4G to 5G migration strategies
- 5G core architecture
- Network Slicing
Module 4: Internet of Things – IoT technology
- Definition of IoT LPWA networks
- IoT technologies: Nb-IoT, LTE-M, Lora
- Different kinds of IoT devices
- IoT use cases
- Evolution of IoT technologies to 5G
After completing the modules, each user takes the test to receive a certificate.